Your search for 'study abroad' yielded 46
- 1. FinAid | Other Types of Aid | Domestic Exchange and Study Abroad Programs
- ... Aid Other Types of Aid Financial Aid Applications Answering Your Questions Calculators Beyond Financial Aid Advertisement Domestic Exchange and Study Abroad Programs Advertisement This page is focused on financial aid for study abroad and domestic exchange programs. * Domestic Exchange Programs: Nationwide...
- 2. FinAid | Other Types of Aid
- ... Aid * Tuition Payment Plans * Financial Aid for Graduate School and Professional Studies More Aid Options * Contests * Domestic Exchange and Study Abroad Programs * Grants * International Students * Canadian Students * Students with disabilities * Female Students * Minority Students * Other and Non...
- 3. FinAid | FinAid for Educators and FAAs | Financial Aid for Study Abroad
- ... Other Types of Aid Financial Aid Applications Answering Your Questions Calculators Beyond Financial Aid Return to FAA/Educators Financial Aid for Study Abroad See also the INTER-L and CIE-NEWS mailing lists. The former is of interest mainly to professionals; the latter to both students and professionals...
- 4. FinAid | Answering Your Questions | Books About Studying Abroad
- ... Aid Other Types of Aid Financial Aid Applications Answering Your Questions Calculators Beyond Financial Aid Advertisement Books About Studying Abroad * AMS, Assistantships and Graduate Fellowships in the Mathematical Sciences, American Mathematical Society (AMS), Providence, Rhode Island, 1993. $15...
- 5. Microsoft Word - bankruptcylimitations.doc
- ... within the definition of cost of attendance or in excess of the expected family contribution (or cost of attendance minus aid received). 3. Use for study abroad not approved for credit by the home institution. 4. Use for rental or purchase of equipment, materials or supplies that are not required by...
- 6. FinAid | Sitemap
- ... for Graduate School Financial Aid for Business School Financial Aid for Law School Financial Aid for Medical School Contests Domestic Exchange and Study Abroad Programs Distance Learning and Continuing Education Grants Sports/Athletic Aids Specific Majors or Courses of Study Scholarship Lotteries College...
- 7. Higher Education Act Reauthorization: A Comparison of Current Law and Major Proposals
- ... students. ! An IHE must provide a program for which the institution awards a bachelorâ€™s degree or provide not less than a two-year program of study that is acceptable for full credit toward a bachelorâ€™s degree. ! Institutions are also considered IHEs if they provide not less than a one-year program...
- 8. FinAid | Scholarships | Prestigious Scholarships and Fellowships
- .... The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program is open to high school seniors or college undergraduate students who plan to major in a specified course of study that focuses on Engineering/Technology or select Design and Business-related programs at an accredited four-year US college or university. Scholarships...
- 9. FinAid | FinAid for Educators and FAAs
- ... Lists * Presidential Candidate Campaign Promises Assisting Students * Helping Students use FinAid * Aid for Telecomm Students * Financial Aid for Study Abroad Scholarship Management * Scholarship Design & Management Professional Development * Guide to Professional Judgment * Professional Associations...
1 2 3 4 5 [next]
- 10. FinAid | Other Types of Aid | Heath Resource Center: Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities
- ... (TTY). The programs described in the booklet are: * Federal Pell Grants * Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG) * Federal Work-Study (FWS) * Federal Perkins Loans * Federal Family Education Loans (FFEL) including: * Federal Stafford Loans (subsidized and unsubsidized) * Federal...