Your search for 'disabled' yielded 44
- 1. FinAid | Other Types of Aid | Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities
- ... for students with disabilities. It also includes a list of 29 sponsors of scholarships specifically designated for students with disabilities. Disabled students may also wish to request a copy of Vocational Rehabilitation Services -- A Consumer Guide for Postsecondary Students, an older but still useful...
- 2. FinAid | Answering Your Questions | Books About Aid for Students with Disabilities
- ... programs, and cutting college costs. It also includes a list of programs for veterans, graduate students, minority students, female students, disabled students, and health professions. One chapter is devoted to funding for international students wishing to study in the US. To order a copy, call 1-800...
- 3. FinAid | Other Types of Aid | Scholarships for Students with Learning Disabilities
- ... a short list of scholarships for students with learning disabilities. Due to the very large and growing number of students who claim to be learning disabled, such awards are often highly competitive. Scholarships for Students with Disabilities * Anne Ford Scholarship. The Anne Ford Scholarship is a...
- 4. Microsoft Word - 20110913awardletters.docx
- ..., high school dropouts, orphans, foster care students, wards of the court, students with dependents, home-schooled students, part-time students, disabled students, international students, transfer students, working students, veterans, foster children, children of divorced parents, students abandoned...
- 5. FinAid | Sitemap
- ... School-Specific Scholarships and Fellowships Financial Aid for International Students Financial Aid for Canadian Students Financial Aid for Disabled Students Financial Aid for Students with Learning Disabilities Financial Aid for Female Students Financial Aid for Minority Students Financial...
- 6. FinAid | Other Types of Aid | Heath Resource Center: Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities
- ... need is shown in the box below. There is no guarantee, however, that any one institution will be able to meet the total financial need of a student, disabled or not. Educational Expenses Tuition, fees, books and supplies, room, board, transportation, personal expenses, dependent care, expenses related...
- 7. Higher Education Act Reauthorization: A Comparison of Current Law and Major Proposals
- ... agencies provide each of the major credit agencies with borrower information. If a FFEL or DL student borrower becomes permanently and totally disabled (as determined in accordance with regulations of the Secretary), the Secretary shall discharge the borrower's debt and repay the loan on the borrower...
- 8. APPC
- ... Loans in Chapters 7, GEN-95-40, dated September 95 11, and 12 DP Defaulted, Then Paid in Yes, because loan was paid in full Full DS Defaulted, Then Disabled Yes, because loan debt is cancelled DT Defaulted, Collection No Terminated DU Defaulted, Unresolved No **DW Defaulted, Write-Off No DX Defaulted...
- 9. [2007hr4137.txt]
- ... professionals. Forgives $2,000 per year for up to five years of full-time employment. Sec. 427 expands the definition of totally and permanently disabled to include similar determinations by the VA. Sec. 452 modifies the definition of public service job for public service loan forgiveness to exclude...
1 2 3 4 5 [next]
- 10. FinAid | Professional Judgment | Disabilities and Enrollment Status
- ... the amount of Pell Grant funding a student is eligible to receive. Although colleges are required to make "reasonable accommodations" for disabled students, such an accommodation is specifically precluded by guidance published by the US Department of Education. The Americans with Disabilities...